Wakatobi have up to 750 species of coral with 25 pieces of coral reef. Its depth varies up to the deepest reaches 1,044 meters, visibility 15-80 meters, and flow friendly. There are about 40 best dive sites scattered in the area immediately adjacent to the Banda sea.
In Derawan Islands-there are several coastal and small island ecosystems is very important that Coral Reef Seagrass and Mangrove (mangrove). Besides this place is also a lot of protected species such as the green turtle, hawksbill turtles, whales, dolphins, giant clams, coconut crabs, dugongs, barracuda and a few other species.
Clear sea water in East Kalimantan is one of the best dive sites in Indonesia. Marine park with a depth of 5 meters there is a wide range of marine life including squid (cuttlefish), lobster, fish pipes (ghostpipe fish) Octopus (bluering octopus), sea horses (seahorses), ribbon eels (ribon eels) and fish scorpion (scorpionsfish).
On the rock at a depth of 10 meters there is a reef known as: blue trigger wall) because of the reef along the 18 meters there is a lot of trigger fish (red toothed trigger fishes).
Bunaken National Park is a marine park located in North Sulawesi, Indonesia. The park is located in the Coral Triangle, a habitat for 390 species of coral reefs as well as various species of fish, mollusks, reptiles and marine mammals. Kruger National Park is representative of Indonesian marine ecosystems, including seagrass meadows, coral reefs and coastal ecosystems.
This national park was established in 1991 and covers an area of 890.65 km². 97% of this national park is the habitat of the sea, while the remaining 3% is land, includes five islands: Bunaken, Manado Tua, Mantehage, Naen and Siladen.
Bunaken National Park has a coral reef ecosystem is very rich. There are about 390 species of coral reefs in the region. Algae species that can be found in Bunaken National Park is Caulerpa, Halimeda and Padina, while the seaweed species that were encountered are Thalassia hemprichii, acoroides acoroides, and Thalassaodendron ciliatum.
Bunaken National Park also has a variety of fish species, marine mammals, reptiles, birds, mollusks and mangrove.Sekitar 90 species of fish living in the waters of this region. On the mainland, the island is rich in Arecaceae, sago, woka, silar and coconut. Additionally, Bunaken National Park also has animal species that live on the mainland, such as deer and fitch. The mangrove forest in the park is a habitat for crabs, lobsters, molluscs and sea birds.
Karimunjawa Jepara set by the government as a National Park. Publications are home to coral reefs, mangroves, coastal forests, and nearly 400 species of marine fauna, including 242 species of ornamental fish.
The specialty of Pantar Strait is has many points of diving or diving tourist favorite because it has a panoramic view of the marine park beautiful and rare. In fact, the world-class diver admits that the Alor marine park is one of the best in the world.
Spot number recorded 26 points, including Half Moon Bay; Peter's Prize; Crocodile Rook; Cave Point; The Edge; Coral Clitts; Baeylon; The Arch; Fallt Line; The Patch; Nite Delht; Kal's Dream; The Ball; Trip Top; The Mlai Hall; No Man's Land; The Chatedral; School's Ut; and point dive Shark Close.
Close Shark diving point is the point where there are sharks, but these fish are quite friendly with divers. Besides Sharks, in Pantar Strait Marine parks are also many dolphin gray including rare fish.