Aceh is a province located north tip of the island of Sumatra and is the most western province in Indonesia with its capital named Banda Aceh. Full name of Aceh Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam. The province has a total area of 57365.57 km2. Northern bounded by the Andaman Sea, the east by the Strait of Malacca, the South with the North Sumatra province, west by the Indian Ocean. Overarching: 119 Island, 35 mountains, 73 rivers, 21 districts, 228 districts, 111 villages and 5947 villages.
Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam also has many beautiful natural scenery spread across these province, some of which are as follows :
1. Pantai Lhoknga Mata Ie (Mata Ie Beach)
Lhoknga Mata Ie Beach Located in the Village area of Ujong Pancu, District Peukan Bada, Aceh Besar district. If from the city of Banda Aceh, can pass through the road to the village Lampagee Blangpadang - Ulhee Lhe. Coastline which only has an area of 25 to 30 meters, this makes this beach seemed your own. Here, you can perform activities such as swimming, bathing, and playing water. Calm sea and blue make you eager to immediately turn themselves into the sea. The beach is only about 15 km west of Banda Aceh.
2. Air Terjun Blang Kolam (Blang Kolam Waterfall)
Blang Kolam Waterfall is located in the village of Blang Sidomulyo, district of Kuta Makmur. Regency of North Aceh, the Aceh province. Waterfall side by side and the water falling from a height of 75 m and the posision was in the jungle. The distance from Banda Aceh to this place about 274 km, were located in the east of Banda Aceh towards Lhokseumawe.
3. Danau Laut Tawar (Laut Tawar Lake)
Danau Tawar Lake is a lake and tourist area located in the Gayo Highlands, Central Aceh District, Aceh. West side of the lake there are a city districts of the town of Takengon, which is also the capital of Central Aceh district. , Size the Lake is approximately 5,472 hectares, with a length of 17 km and a width of 3.219 km. The volume of water is approximately 2,537,483,884 m³ (2.5 billion liters). From Banda Aceh this location is in the southeast with a distance of 326 km.
4. Gunung Leuser (Mt. Leuser)
Gunung Leuser is the second highest mountain after Mount Kerinci in Sumatra. Gunung Leuser has a peak with an altitude of 3404 meters above sea level in Aceh. The mountain is located in the south of Banda Aceh with a range of more than 450 km to the Blangpidie and is in the Leuser national park.
5. Taman Nasional Gunung Leuser (Leuser National Park)
Gunung Leuser National Park has an area of 1,094,692 hectares area. Region includes two provinces of Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam province and North Sumatra province. The National Park is also stretched over several districts, Aceh Barat Daya district, South Aceh, Aceh Singkil, Southeast Aceh, Gayo Lues, Aceh Tamiang, while covering North Sumatra Province Dairi, Karo and Langkat. This national park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with about 130 species were identified, such as Sumatran tigers, elephants, rhinos, gibbons, monkeys, leopards, reptiles, fish and 325 species of birds. Because the two provinces surrounding the access can be done either from Banda Aceh and Medan.
Lampuuk beach located on the west coast of Aceh, in the village meunasah Mosques, Lhoknga, Aceh Besar district, Aceh. The beach was on track Banda Aceh Calang (Aceh Jaya), or about 20 km to the southwest of the city of Banda Aceh.Pantai overlooks the Indian Ocean with challenging waves for surfing sports fans. The surf at Lampuuk Beach season starts around the end of October through to the end of April. The rest of the time it is Kite Surfing Season from May - October.Tu'i Lhok beach is the best beach in the area Tapak Tuan, South Aceh. Tu'i Lhok beach is about 18 kilometers north of Tapak Tuan. The beach is used by the visitors to relieve tired to swim. Beach very peaceful atmosphere and natural beauty that is second to none.
7. Pantai Tu'i Lhok Tapak Tuan
(Tu'i Lhok Tapak Tuan Beach)
(Tu'i Lhok Tapak Tuan Beach)
Near the beach there is a small waterfall that is used by the visitors to freshen up and take a shower after swimming in the sea. The larger waterfall is located in Cold Water Beach that are in the southern part of Tu'i Lhok Beach.. The layout of this beach in the south of Banda Aceh at the distance of about 410 km.Rubiah island located in Sabang, precisely in the northwest of the island of Weh, Nanggroe Aceh Daroessalam Rubiah name itself is taken from the name written on a headstone in pulau.Tempat tourism in Aceh is famous for its underwater natural beauty. At least 14 of the 15 protected marine biota in Indonesia here. Set up your diving and snorkeling equipment and go swimming with a variety of tropical fish and coral reefs play colorful.
Reje Ilang waterfall located in Meriah Jaya, Digul Cuddle Gajah District of Bener Meriah district. Uniquely behind this waterfall there is a cave. Water spilled from a height of about 20 meters across the mouth of the niche. Of course scarce there is a waterfall that can be seen from the belakangnya..Dinamakan Reje Ilang said by residents there that the Dutch colonial period there was a king named Reje Ilang was hiding in the area, more research is needed. The place is located in the southeast of Banda Aceh at the distance of about 290 km
8. Air Terjun Tensaran Reje Ilang (Reje Ilang waterfall)
9. Gua Sarang (Sarang Cave)
Sarang cave is located in the area of the west coast in the town of Sabang, Weh Island, Aceh, Indonesia. Precisely located between White Sand Beach Area and Balek Mountains. These caves overlooking the ocean and inhabited by a variety of birds, bats, and snakes.
10. Wisata Bawah Laut Pulau Weh (Civing Point Weh Island)Administratively Taman Wisata Alam (TWA) Laut Weh Island includes the District Sukakarya Pulau Weh, Sabang Municipal, Provincial D.I. Aceh and the terms of forest management, including the Natural Resources Conservation Resort Iboih and enter the Sub Conservation and Natural Resources Provincial D.I. Aceh.
11. Pulau Rubiah (Rubiah Island)
Island Area Rubiah estimated that only around 2600-an acre. The island is uninhabited, only guarded by a husband and wife and they lived there as well. On this island there is only one bungalow with two rooms, which can be leased to foreign and local tourists,
The positioning Lhoknga beach is not far from the beach Lampuuk and is approximately 20 km from the city of Banda Aceh. Lhoknga beach by local people more familiar with the golf course and activity berselancarnya. Lhoknga beach area is one of the best spots for surfing or surfing sports, especially for beginners as the waves of the sea is not too high and the range of only 1.5 to 2 meters.
12. Pantai Iboih (Iboih Beach)Iboih Beach, also known as Teupin Layeu, located across the western edge of Pulau Weh precisely Kota Iboih on Weh Island is the westernmost point of Indonesia, forest is well protected by shoreline Iboih charming, golden sand full of giant boulders. The water is shallow sea which is so clearly able to see the ocean floor, has a bluish-green hue that radiates a feeling of peace and relaxation. The beach that seems curved, resembling the lips, smile and welcome people to come and take part in the warmth and see the exotic flora and fauna of the tropical rain forest that is part of Indonesia's natural wealth.
13. Pantai Batee Puteh (Batee Puteh Beach)Batee Puteh Beach is the most beautiful beaches in West Aceh district. Batee Puteh Beach is located in the village of Ujong Kalak Cove, approximately 3 km from the town of Meulaboh. The appeal of these beaches are white beaches and clean, and beautiful views of the beach. Conditions beach here is natural, lip coastline, white sand that stretches along the shoreline, the waves that were very beautiful and some even suitable for surfing,
14. Pantai Sumur Tiga (Three Wells Beach)Three Wells beach is located on the east coast of Pulau Weh, or approximately 15 minutes from Kota Sabang, precisely in the District Ie Meule, Sukajaya, Sabang, Weh Island, Aceh province. Three Wells beach name is due to have three fresh water wells there. Therefore the place was named after the Three Wells Beach. The sand on the Three Wells beach more sparkle like crystal and soft although the water was a bit choppy. On the beach location is also a legacy of Japan's historical sites. Namely, the amount of the fort the rest of the Occupied Japan although less well maintained, but the fort can still be found in the coastal area of the Three wells. Three wells beach can be regarded as a haven for those who like activities of diving and snorkeling and wind surfing.
15. Pulo Batee (Stone Island)
Pulo Batee or Pulau Batu is an island Teuku Teungoh Meuraxa family heritage is located in the District Peukan Bada, Aceh Besar. Has an area of 70-100 hectares and is not populated but the island has other sources clear springs. In addition to a wonderful panorama and still very natural, Batee island also has an amazing underwater world. In addition to diving or snorkeling, Pulo Batee also the most exciting for the angler who wants to satisfy your hobby strike to catch grouper, GT, snapper and octopus. Trip to Pulo Batee aboard boat in Ulee Lheue reached within 45 minutes from Ulee Lheue.
16. Pantai Lhoknga (Lhoknga Beach)
17. Pantai Lanaga (Lanaga Beach)
Lanaga beach in the village of Peunaga, West Aceh and includes the most beautiful beaches in the area. For the location of Turkish Lanaga quite close to a distance of about 5 km away from the center of the city of Meulaboh. In Lanaga Coast region is usually often held various events unique and very beautiful beaches charm. Local or domestic tourists Indonesia is often made as a tourist destination Lanaga coast beaches to visit.
18. Pantai Anoi Itam (Anoi Itam Beach)
Anoi Itami beach is a beach that has black sand. This exotic beach is located on the island of Weh with the position precisely located in the village of Anoi Itam, a village located 13 km from the town of Sabang. Although this beach has black sand but the sea is still clear
19. Pantai Gapang (Gapang Beach)
Gapang beach is beach on the island of Weh with a travel time 45 minutes from the town of Sabang. Activities that can be done at this beach in addition to walking for recreation is swimming, snorkeling, diving, power boat and jet ski
20. Pantai Lange (Lange Beach)
Lange beach located in the village of Lam Lhom, Aceh Besar. Just as Turkish Ujong Pancu, you also have to climb Mount Lampuuk to get to the beach Lange. Lange's beach has a mix of white sandy beaches, sea grass brown and green pastures. All the beauty that comes with clear blue sea. In Lange Beach, while swimming and playing water, you can find a variety of marine animals such as shellfish, sea urchins, and ornamental fish pretty colorful. Located 500 meters from Lange, over hills and along the sand beach, you will find a Turkish Ie Rah. Ie there Rah in Turkish flute ocean phenomena, the form of two sea water gushed up like a fountain.